Engaging the business community in creating STEM leaders.
The Ann Richards School offers a challenging academic curriculum that focuses on:
- • STEM – science, technology, engineering and math
• Project-based, experiential learning with real-world application
• STEM Pathway for all high school students: Biomedical Science, Engineering or Media Technology
• Entrepreneurship and 21st century job skills
• Becoming leaders in areas and careers where women are traditionally underrepresented
Thank You to Our Pathway Partners
We are grateful to our Pathway Partners that fund STEM curriculum and other enhancement programs.
School Year 2017-18
Capstone Program Sponsor
STEM Curriculum Sponsors
School Year 2016-17
Amherst Holdings, LLC
The Mach 1 Group
ML&R Wealth Management
PTV Healthcare Capital
Sanchez and Associates
Seton Healthcare Family
Texas Wall Street Women
Whole Foods Market
Become a Pathway Partner
Sponsors receive invitations to school events, quarterly updates on STEM and Pathway projects and recognition on our website and in printed materials.