Engaging the business community in creating STEM leaders.
The Ann Richards School offers a challenging academic curriculum that focuses on:
- • STEM – science, technology, engineering and math
- • Project-based, experiential learning with real-world application
- • STEM Pathway for all high school students: Biomedical Science, Engineering or Media Technology
- • Entrepreneurship and 21st century job skills
- • Becoming leaders in areas and careers where women are traditionally underrepresented
Become a Pathway Partner
Sponsors receive invitations to school events, quarterly updates on STEM and Pathway projects and recognition on our website and in printed materials.
Thank You to Our Pathway Partners
We are grateful to our Pathway Partners that fund STEM curriculum and other enhancement programs.
School Year 2022-23
The Alice Kleberg Reynolds Foundation
GCPA Empowering Foundation
Jedel Family Foundation
John M. O’Quinn Foundation
Microsoft Employee Giving
Rogers O’Brien Construction
Snead Institute Fund
Young Women’s Preparatory Network