Log in to the AISD Portal.
- Search for “Common Application for a Magnet/Application Program” and click on it.
- Choose your student and click on the program(s) they will apply for.
- Complete the additional steps to finalize the application process.
- Hit “Submit” and the following copies will be automatically submitted for you:
- – Student information
- – Grades for the 1st 2 grading periods of the current school year
- – Attendance
- Click on “Teacher Recommendations” to send the recommendation form directly to your teachers so they can fill it out online.
- Reminder: Applicant needs to mail or deliver a handwritten letter about why they want to attend the Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders. If the student has a hero/heroine, the student can explain how that person has been an inspiration. This letter should be at least two pages in length, front side only. Address your letter to Ms. Lupita Narvaez, Principal.
Mail or Deliver to:
Ann Richards School
2309 Panther Trail
Austin, TX 78704