Log in to the AISD Parent Cloud.
- Search for “AISD Intent to Apply for a Magnet/Application Program” and click on it.
- Choose your student and click on the program(s) they will apply for.
- Complete the additional steps to finalize the application process.
- Hit “Submit” and the following copies will be automatically submitted for you:
- – Student information
- – Grades for the 1st 2 grading periods of the current school year
- Click on “Teacher Recommendations” to send the recommendation form directly to your teachers so they can fill it out online.
- Reminder: Student needs to write a handwritten letter that describes the student’s academic interests and why the student wants to attend the Ann Richards School. If the student has a hero/heroine, the student can explain how that person has been an inspiration. This letter should be at least 2 pages in length, front side only, and uploaded through the application portal.