Apply online OR mail-in your application.
Log in to the AISD Parent Cloud.
- Search for “AISD Intent to Apply for a Magnet/Application Program” and click on it.
- Choose your student and click on the program(s) they will apply for.
- Complete the additional steps to finalize the application process.
- Hit “Submit” and the following copies will be automatically submitted for you:
- – Student information
- – Grades for the 1st 2 grading periods of the current school year
- Click on “Teacher Recommendations” to send the recommendation form directly to your teachers so they can fill it out online.
- Reminder: Student needs to send a handwritten letter directly to the school. This is a handwritten letter by the student that describes the student’s academic interests and why the student wants to attend the Ann Richards School.If the student has a hero/heroine, the student can explain how that person has been an inspiration. This letter should be at least 2 pages in length, front side only. Address the letter to Mrs. Kris Waugh, Principal.
Please use this list to make sure you’ve included all five requirements to complete your application:
- Fill out the application form. Your information should be legible and accurate. If you are a current Austin Independent School District (AISD) student, include your AISD student number found on your report card and have a parent or guardian sign this form.