Silicon Labs Supports STEM enhancement to Create Future Leaders
The Ann Richards School Foundation recently received a $10,000 grant from Silicon Labs in support of STEM enhancement at the Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders.
The Ann Richards School offers a challenging academic curriculum that focuses on:
- • STEM – science, technology, engineering and math
• Project-based, experiential learning with real-world application
• STEM Pathway for all high school students: Biomedical Science, Engineering or Media Technology
• Entrepreneurship and 21st century job skills
• Becoming leaders in areas and careers where women are traditionally underrepresented